Thursday, October 27, 2016

Black Boy Inn - Signs




It is six months since I last posted here on my Photography blog and I have missed doing so.  I am now back after a very busy few months, with lots of photos which I am looking forward to sharing on the blog.

As it is Thursday I am returning by joining in the Meme today for Signs

                                                       


The Black Boy Inn is one of the oldest inns in North Wales, dating back to 1522 and is within Caernarfon's historic town walls. An easy walk from the town centre and 13th-century castle, this is where I was lucky enough to stay for the night on my last road trip.

Learn more about the ‘Welshest Restaurant and Pub in the World’ – 2016 on the website or Facebook

This photo was taken during a recent visit to see the Weeping Window Cascade which is on tour of the UK and is currently at Caernarfon Castle.

If you are interested I have just published a post about my visit on Travel Tales

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that sign would work here in the USA, especially not in the times we are in right now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly would not work in Africa! Welcome back Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back! Also will check out your travel Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you here again, Linda. It seems that there are a few of us coming back 😊

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.